Sunday, June 26, 2011

Adventures of a Thai Bucket

Whats Pink, likes to get wet and often has objects put into it?

Well hello people, its me Slutt Bucket of course! Sometimes my other Bucket Friends look down on me.

I live near Base Backpackers Hostel in Sydney, where my other Bucket friends sleep in the Nice, clean and Cheap hostel accommodation.

I was born easter weekend in The Scary Canary in the midst of a wild Base staff party. The Scary Canary has had some pretty mean parties since I have been around.

o White Party, where I even had my hurr did!

o Tuesday Quizz Nights where all the patrons chanted my name.

o Wednesday wet jock comp (and yup I was the bucket they poured the water from)

o Farewell party for Base staff, where we sang at a karaoke bar and we drank waaaaayyyyy to much beer!

o Jaeger bomb Fridays!!! my fav

o Saturdays you’ll find me in the dj both with dj Danny Simms getting down and dirty

I’m making a bar managers list and definitely checking it twice. So far my conquests include: CK (Globe Bar), Kurt (DownUnder Bar) and Josh (Scary Canary) to whom I have fallen pregnant!

The Base Sydney staff always sort me out with a room when I need to take my conquest back to the hostel. I might even have taken some reception staff upstairs too… I have already started my base reception staff list and probably have half of them ticked off already!

I am currently sleeping my way up the East Coast with some base Sydney staff. Having a great time and catching up with a lot of my favourite things on the way. Not to mention The BIG Banana! And boy was it big!

My itinerary:

June – Base Airlie Beach, Base Magnetic Island

July – Base Auckland and Whangamata to see one of my lovers

August – Euro trip including: France, England, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Netherlands and Denmark

September – Rugby World Cup New Zealand (big men in short, shorts)

Well that’s it for now. I have my own facebook page where you can follow my conquests, thrills and spills…….. www.facebook.com/slutt.bucket

I’ll be the best friend you’ve ever have, because after all: I am a Slutt……Bucket.

Happy Travels

Slutt Bucket


Late breaking news flash:
This just in... The Slutt has been sleeping her way around Airlie, first with Nathan at DownUnder Bar and with Aotea at reception. After staring at lifeguards with red short-shorts down at the lagoon, she set sail for Whitsundays. Boarding the clipper, The Slutt was upset to find only 14 boys amidst the 40 girls, so she set her sights on the crew: Possum, Cupcake, James Moley Mole, and Jay the Skipper. After tieing the knot with the deck hand, she won the talent competition with a rap to be remembered. Slutt Bucket truly rocked the boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment