Monday, January 24, 2011

January Seventeenth


Every agency I go to the employees are all Scottish! I'm trying to get a job in Australia not the UK. Not to mention all the bloody English at the hostel--yeesh I mean they mean well and all but all they do is watch 'Corny' Street and The In Betweeners while taking the piss out of ya for not laughing at their dry and tasteless humor. But it's not all bad, at least the know how to drink... Well thinking back to midget KY Jelly wrestling last night, all the English blokes and birds were drinking snakebite, an awful thing as such, taking the lovely drinks of beer and cider, ruining them by mixing them together and then adding red cordial to complete the royal fuckery of alcohol.

My my, i must watch my temper. It was the damned Scottish after all that gave me a chance to test my computer skills. Twice within a week I have taken typing tests, numerical and alphanumeric data entry tests, excel and word tests and not to mention the grilling interview that followed... Okay the interview was not so bad. In fact they were great, the agents were really kind and warm-hearted people who seemed to genuinely care about my best interest, taking the time to ask my preferences for wage, hours and industry. WHY THE EFF HAVEN'T THEY GOT ME A JOB YET!! I sure as hell ain't looking myself... Yeesh

No comments:

Post a Comment