Friday, February 18, 2011

Saturday the Nineteenth


The floods, cyclones and fires have subsided for the moment, giving way for some more crappy weather ...until yesterday.

Prospective work is looming on the horizon, and my creative mind is sure to be stimulated. Now in the works for the past few days is a blog I'm making for base backpackers hostel http://basehostel.wordpress.com. This time would be in exchange for soft goods such as Oz Experience travel, ex. free transportation and accomodation up the east coast from Byron Bay to Gold Coast to Cairns.

In other (good) news, I recieved a job offer from Beaumont Consulting for a Desktop Publishing position at $23/hr for 25.5 hours per week. Essentially I would be able to utilize and build-on my Adobe Photoshop and InDesign skills. The appealing part about this position is the flexibility; as long as I complete the hours every week, the daily hours I work are my choice. For more info, see the attached .

Needless to say, things are looking up work-wise... and everything else is good as always.

Went on the weekly beach trip on Fridays again--always a good time--free goon and sausages, beach and ocean...

...nothing better

No comments:

Post a Comment